Smart Thermostats: Improving Comfort and Conserving Energy in Your Florida Home
One of the biggest advantages of smart thermostats is their ability to help you save money. The majority of energy consumed in every household comes from heating and cooling, but there is no need to run your HVAC unit when no one is home to enjoy it. Allowing a smart thermostat to automatically adjust the temperature while you are out of the house or configure the optimal temperature for both comfort and energy conservation while you are at home will cut back costs on your monthly utility bills. When you consider investing in a smart thermostat, don’t forget to consider the money you can save every month because of its many helpful features.
Key Features of Smart Thermostats:
- Full-color touchscreens.
- Versatile programming for comfort customization and energy conservation.
- Scheduling features that memorize your daily activity.
- Allergy relief using home zip code to detect local pollen levels.
- Humidity detection factored in when calculating the ideal temp for home comfort.
- Customizable reminders for air filters and other settings.
- Alternate temperature control between gas and electric operation to maximize energy efficiency through dual-fuel capacity.
- Email alerts with service reminders and detailed diagnostics.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot remotely.
- 5-year limited warranty.