A message about COVID-19. We're here to help. Read More
At American Air & Heat, your family’s health is, and will always be our top priority. We are taking steps to keep our team healthy and your family safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing all we can to keep our clients and team healthy by Reducing touch points and time in your home. Also all Technicians will be Wearing Floor Savers/Shoe Covers, Rubber Gloves, Masks at your request.
Rest assured, after each call we are disposing of those items in a sanitary fashion. We are continuously assessing the situation and working to make thoughtful decisions. We’ll move quickly to adapt appropriately as new information becomes available.
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC Systems
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC Systems
August 5, 2011
How Air Conditioning Works – Split Ductless System
The technology behind Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems is referred to in many different ways, including mini-split, multi-split, split-ductless, split-zoning, and variable refrigerant flow. Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning technology is the primary method for conditioning spaces in homes and commercial building around the world. Split-zoning systems allow each room (or space) using an individual indoor air-handler to be controlled independently from other rooms, thus providing individualized comfort control within each room of your home.
Mitsubishi Electric HVAC uses advanced technology to bring you quality products that provide the ultimate in comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. These systems use two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design, and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems:
- INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components
- Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units, and remote controllers
- Smart Coil™ design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and sub-cooling for optimal capacity and performance
- Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by helping to remove allergens and odors
- Hot-Start™ technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature
- i-See™ Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real-time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space.
- Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options
With these and other technologies the Mitsubishi Electric comfort systems provide energy efficient, quiet and environmentally friendly solutions for your comfort needs.